Elsema 433mhz Pentafob 1 button keyring transmitter with small button with 5 frequencies
- Transmitter with built-in 13.56MHz RFID option available.
- Simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on 5 different frequencies.
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- One of the most secure remote controls on the market
- Designed in Australia
Coding the hand transmitters.
Coding can be done two different ways:
Remote to receiver
- Check that all switches are off on the receivers 12 way dip switch.
- Press and hold the program button on the receiver.
- Press the remote button for 2 seconds, receiver led will flash and then turn green.
- Release the button on the receiver and the remote,press remote control button to test the receiver output.
Remote to remote
- Open the case of a remote that is already programmed and press and release the.
- Program button on the back of the board.
- Press the button of the remote in step 1 which activates the receiver.
- Press the button on the new remote which needs to be programmed for 2 seconds.
- Press the program button again on the remote in step 1 .
- Press the new remote control button to test the receiver output.