ACDC provides and can install Tyre Killer (tyre spikes) systems across Sydney to restrict vehicle access. Tyre killer barriers may be used with any type of access control system. The tyre killer teeth retract below ground level when a signal is received from the push button or integrated access control unit providing safe access or authorised vehicles. When the vehicle has passed, the teeth return to the active position, ensuring total protection from unauthorised vehicle intrusion.
OZAK Surface and Embedded TKS / TKU series Tyre Killers.
- Surface mounted or embedded
- Release mechanism – motor or leaver
- Fully hot dip galvanised steel material
- Reinforced structure
- Spikes: Electrostatic powder coated over hot-dip galvanised steel in yellow color (other colors are available)
- Body: Electrostatic powder coated over hot-dip galvanised non-slippery steel in black color (other colors are available)
- Easy installation with bolts and concrete anchorage or easy and rapid installation directly on road surface without digging and civil works
- Optional Wireless Remote Control